- With LiGO® metrics you will have the data to support management of workflows and performance – bridging the gap so often found in operations where the numbers simply do not add up with the workflow.
- With features like the ‘real-time tracking’ you will be able to reduce downtime and unauthorized work breaks and travel. Alerts can easily be sent to any device and the user friendly interface is designed to be intuitive and easy to read.
- Optimized routes, and prearranged time allocation allows managers to deploy drivers more efficiently.
- The digitization of information means no need to go through mounds of papers and time sheets, or time spent calling and trying to reach employees. LiGO®
- features help managers spend less time tracking down vehicles and drivers.
- Identify actual time spent at job sites, or performing tasks.
Improved Safety & Reduced Risk
- Monitored driving reduces the likelihood of speeding, accidents and loss of equipment. With fatigue being a major cause of on road accidents with LiGO® you can more accurately monitor driving hours; not relying on data from hand-entered time sheets.
Improved Fuel Efficiency
- Eliminate unauthorized vehicle use and stops, and any uncharacteristic behavior by fleet vehicles can be set to automatically send alerts to managers.
- ‘Geo-routes’ lower costs by deploying vehicles more efficiently
- Reduce idle time
- Less speeding means better mileage
Lower Vehicle Maintenance Costs
- Comprehensive maintenance tracking and alerts lead to better maintained vehicles which results in longer vehicle life and subsequently fewer costly breakdowns.