About Our Company
MarshallGIS is a nationally recognized woman-owned company specializing in innovative software solutions connecting field operations to the office. Our software solutions integrate our clients’ enterprise maps with their mission-critical business activities. Helping our customers improve operational efficiency with innovative software solutions is our passion.
- Customer Service Excellence: Listen, Understand, Respond
- Operational Efficiency: Minimize Waste and Maximize Resource Capabilities
- Accountability: Team and Individual Willingness to Accept Responsibility for Actions
- To improve every customer’s operations
- To provide intuitive, useful, game changing solutions using maps and GPS.
- To grow revenues and profits consistently and responsibly
Elizabeth Marshall founded Marshall & Associates, Inc. (MarshallGIS) in 1994 as a GIS consulting services company providing GIS services to state, county, municipal governments, and utilities.
MarshallGIS is built on the foundation of helping deploy GIS technology. In 1997 MarshallGIS formed a business partnership with Esri and quickly developed award-winning software solutions.
MarshallGIS recognized the need to integrate GIS with EAM (Enterprise Asset Management) business systems. MarshallGIS developed best practices for integration between GIS and EAM systems; providing solutions that integrate with systems such as Infor, Cityworks, Lucity, and Maximo. MarshallGIS grew from a Pacific Northwest company to a company providing solutions nationally and internationally.
MarshallGIS built a custom set of integration tools for GIS and asset management systems called GeoKNX® Mobile, Toolbox and Sync.
The latest GPS and related geospatial technologies continue to allow us to do more with less, with ever shorter deployment times. Customers demand fast adaptation to changing conditions. LiGO®, our latest product line, meets this demand, pushing mapping and activity management to the cloud, and allowing configuration and deployment of solutions in days rather than months.
- 2915 North Cole Road, Boise, ID 83704
There are no upcoming events at this time.